Thursday, August 03, 2006

CD's that should be in print

Here is a small list of albums that are, to my knowledge, out of print, but rivhly deserve to stay in print. This is not everything that I think should be in print, it's just the stuff that comes to mind right at the moment. I'll add to it when I think of more so the list will probably grow. If you have any that think should be added, please post them and I'll add them to the list if I think they're worthy...

POWERTOOLS - Strange Meeting
PAINKILLER - Rituals: Live in Japan
STEPPENWOLF - Slow Flux
BIBLE LAUNCHER (Ron Anderson)
ALICE COOPER - Easy Action
NEIL YOUNG - Time Fades Away
FUSHITSUSHA - Purple Trap
FUSHITSUSHA - A Death Never to be Complete
FUSHITSUSHA - The Time is Nigh
FUSHITSUSHA - A Little Longer Thus
FUSHITSUSHA - The Wisdom Prepared
SABBAT - History of a time to come
SABBAT - Dreamweaver
DIAMANDA GALAS - Metalanguage
MORTON FELDMAN - For Philip Guston (Hat Art version)
MORTON FELDMAN - For Christian Wolff (Hat Art version)
HANATARASH 1, 2, 3
JULIUS HEMPHILL - Dogon AD
everything BOREDOMS-related that's OOP
(the list is too long to sort out!)
CAROLINER - I hope everything gets a CD re-issue at some point

No comments: