Friday, August 11, 2006

WORLD TRADE CENTRE - THE MOVIE!!!!!

I just heard about this movie yesterday from on of my students. I don't really keep up-to-date on the latest Hollywood garbage. All I know is I just watched the trailer for it today, and know that I absolutely don't need to see the movie, because I already know it sucks. Nicolas Cage is in it and a bunch of other buttmuchers. So what? Even Nicolas Cage couldn't save this piece of crap.

Why was this movie made? To make us weep even more for the victims of September 11th? Boo Hoo. September 11th was nothing. Look at past wars, tragedies, the Holocaust, The Rape of Nanking, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, what's going on now with the Israeli conflict, etc etc etc. The U.S. really wants us to remember this terrible tragedy, to imprint it in our minds. Watch it in the theatres, buy it when it comes out on DVD. Cry at home in front of your TV sets like the lambs that you are.

The U.S. was asking for it when they got attacked, and they're still asking for it, more like BEGGING for it and it's all due to Mr. Bush's actions in his term as president. No, I don't think those people deserved to die. Of course not. They WERE victims. Not so much of a terrorist attack but victims of the presidents' stupidity and ignorance. Just like all the people who died in Iraq who have been used for Bush's cause.

This movie is meaningless trash and anybody who feels sympathetic at the false pretentiousness displayed in this movie should go back and study some fucking history. I've heard enough about September 11th. Let it rest for Chrissakes.

The REAL modern tragedy here is that Bush is still President and YOU, my not-so-fellow Americans, voted him in! THE JOKE'S ON YOU!!!

Push the button!!!......... Go on, I know you want to..........

PUSH IT!!!!!

No comments: