Friday, August 04, 2006

SPAMMERS PISS OFF!!!

Just to let all of you know, if you post a comment on the blog, you now have to use "word verification". Reason is because I've been getting spammed big time lately and I want to avoid getting the shit dumped on me.

What "word verification" does is prevent automated systems from adding comments to the blog, since it takes a human being to read the word and pass this step. If you've ever received a comment that looked like an advertisement or a random link to an unrelated site, then you've encountered comment spam. A lot of this is done automatically by software which can't pass the word verification, so enabling this option is a good way to prevent many such unwanted comments.

Anyway, I know it's a pain in the ass to take 5 seconds out of your life to type an extra word, but I'm sorry, it has to be done.

So eat shit you worthless pricks!!!

No comments: