Saturday, January 28, 2006

Epidemic Cause


Had my first rehearsal with Epidemic Cause last night and it went pretty well, but I haven't used my voice like that for awhile, so I'm pretty hoarse today. Have to be careful not to blow my voice before the Memorial gig for Kengo on March 4th at Namba Rockets, which I'm really looking forward to.

I was kind of stumped on what to play on guitar last night, so I really have to spend some time listening to the MD's and work out some guitar parts and also decide where vocals should go and where guitar should go. I desperately need to buy some decent gear to use to, I was using a cheap Zoom effects box for guitar last night and it sounded like tin. Shingo gave it to me a few years ago, but it just doesn't cut it. But I DID buy a KAOS PAD 2 from the guitar player from EC, Shingo, so I'm psyched about playing with that. He sold it to me for 10,000 yen. Fucking cheap!!!

Anyway, I think it's going to be an interesting ride. I think the Epidemic Cause site needs a re-design too, so I may do that in the near future if Shingo wants to change it.

That's it for now, I'll post some more detailed info about the gig soon plus a flyer.

Cheers, cats...

No comments: