Monday, January 30, 2006

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!


Well, it appears that my computer is almost fried. I tried running DiskWarrior and it stalls in the middle of running and I have to restart. Called the Disk Warrior company and they said the hardrive is probably fucked. So there's not much I can do except erase the drive and re-install everything.

What pisses me off is that why these things have to happen at such bad timing? Anyway, it's not totally dead yet, it's still starts up and works, but it's slow starting up and it constantly stalls for 5 to 10 seconds when doing the simplest commands and the rainbow-colored "waiting" wheel spins.

It seems like my voice has crapped out too after just 1 rehearsal with Epidemic Cause. I guess I should get some vocal training or something. If we ever had to do 2 or 3 nights in a row and I fucked my voice up, that'd be no good. So I have decided to quit smoking. I did it before for 2 years, so I can do it again. Smoking cannot be helping my voice, that's for sure. So it's time to give these things up.

Drinking? Weeeellllll, don't know if I could ever quit completely, but I should cut down, that's probably a hindrance to my voice too.

Anyway, there will be no updates to the site in the next few weeks. I'll be busy getting this damn computer back up and running smoothly.

No comments: