Friday, May 09, 2008

Attik Noise 5

It's about damn time! Been waiting 7 years. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this. This is the info taken directly from Attik's site:

"NoiseFive will have 250 pages of exciting print design, on 9 unique paper stocks and 14 different print process finishes. With a limited print run of just 5,000 copies and a never seen before ATTIK 22 year retrospective it's set to be a bestseller.

Published in Summer 2008, NoiseFive will be available to purchase directly from this site, or through ATTIK recommended bookstores across the world."

Will I be buying this? Fuckin' rights! I own all of them except "Noise 1 (aka: Bob)" which is just a 16 page brochure which was reprinted in miniature form in the back pages of Noise 2. I hope this will be better than Noise 4, which was kind of disappointing. This one's a home-grown effort and Attik will have much more control over the printing of this one, so it should be good. Judging from some of the samples I've seen, it looks pretty cool.

Check out the blog and see some info and pics from previous editions here.

I love these books. I own many design books and these are best ones I have, without question. I pick up something new every time I look at them.


No comments: