Monday, May 12, 2008

The World of Golden Eggs

I, um…..maybe I'm just not hip with the times or maybe I'm just too old too understand these new fangled young people's shows, but this show is just messed up and horrendous, NOT in a good way.

Leave it to Japan to produce a messed-up animation show such as this

This complete waste of time (known as the World of Golden Eggs) is a MTV Japan show, and it’s taken entertainment to a new low.

The animation style is just plain bad, I know it's bad for bad's sake, but i mean, c'mon, it's bad to the point where it's just creepy and not interesting at all. The animation is flat, the characters are flat and the stories are just dumb. Even a 2-year couldn't be entertained by this junk.

The voice-overs sound too fast, like everyone's on speed or something, of course it's in Japanese so maybe you wouldn't know the difference anyway.

The whole thing just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, kind of like after you see a dead dog on the highway that's just been run over.

Check it out for yourself, there's tons of this shit on YouTube. It's an extremely popular show here in Japan, and I think it's getting more popular in the West now too, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why. This is just plain dogshit. If I drew a face on my cock, and gave it a name and a characteristic voice, then filmed it's adventures, it would be more entertaining than this cocaine-induced trip.

What happened to the good 'ol days of Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry?

No comments: