Wednesday, June 07, 2006

JEFF WALKER does "CUNTRY"??

What the fuck??!!! I couldn't belive my eyes when I saw this at TOWER yesterday. Former CARCASS member Jeff Walker has made a fucking country album. It's called "JEFF WALKER UND DIE FLUFFERS - Welcome To Carcass Cuntry" on Cargo records which includes notables like Ville Vallo on bass/vocals from H.I.M., Hellacopters' Nicke Andersson, former Carcass bandmates Bill Steer and Ken Owen, Nick Holmes from Paradise Lost and Billy Gould,, Faith no More's ex-bassist.

I haven't heard it yet and I don't know if I will buy it or not. I'll probably just download it first to see what it's like. After I'll add a review to this post. I DO know one thing. This is probably the WORST album cover I've ever seen. It would've been cooler to see Jeff Walker all dressed up in cowboy attire on a horse roping in some cattle or something. This cover is just rotten.

Anyway, go HERE for a review of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! A sad day indeed. I heard Jeff Walker was still living with his parents.