Monday, January 28, 2008

1,000 titles (part 2)

Well, I finally finished my second batch of titles which took me much longer than the first batch, over a year to be exact, whereas the 1st 1,000 took me under half that. The actual title of the new book is going to be "1,000 titles + 1,000 more" and this again will change once I finish more titles. My eventual goal is to reach 10,000, after which I will actually try to publish the whole fuckin' mess as a REAL physical book with wicked cool design, notes, sketches and photos, maybe even throw in a CD/DVD of some weird shit. When that'll be, who knows, but let's just say I'd love to finish it before the decade is out.

Please wait a bit before downloading, because I'm still updating the design and shit. Not too much longer though... I posted a new cover design above, I don't know if it'll survive either too long, but it sure is better than the last cover, which I did in about 5 minutes...

A few of the new titles can be read on the sidebar of my blog if you scroll down a little. Enjoy...

No comments: