Saturday, March 10, 2007

EVIL MOISTURE/HANATARASH - Fatanarchy On Airtube



Wow! You don't know how heppy I am to see this finally released. This is the long-awaited collaboration between Yamatsuka EYE and Evil Moisture, who I've never heard before, but from checking out the website, it looks like very early EYE-inspired fuckery. Forget picking up the OOIOO remix crap. This is the old EYE that I love delivering the noise and fuckedness, reminds me very much of Hanatarash 2.

I couldn't find a jpg of the cover,so I just stole some artwork from the Evil Moisture site which will give you an idea of how messed up it is. It's very similiar to EYE's older collage work. Check out the site here.

All I gotta say is go get it. It's limited to 500 copies. It's worth the price of admission just to hear their rendition of Survivor's Eye of the Tiger.

Here's the track titles, which are gold:

1. Atomichy in the LSD
2. Sleepwalking guaide book at Ohio
3. Antatack for sexpeople
4. Punk Yappie cutting tree
5. Fuckzotika
6. Ongaloo trackin'
7. Musica Club
8. Green Egg and Yellow Ham
9. Subatomic Party
10. UFOFF
11. Eat 'em used gum
12. Bonus Beats by DJ 100% Off
13. Bar Time with Eno
14. Fingertip Believer
15. Ever Mind the Overdosing
16. Plactice Youth
17. Fatanarchy on Airtube
18. Espimo
19. Bank Punks/Noise Bank
20. DJ Save Ear 50% Of21.My Superzone
21. Sonic Bonus
22. Bunch of Flash Food
23. Be Airport
24. Box Rok
25. Alphabetical Ray
26. Ultra Choice
27. Jawwalkin'
28. Eye of the Hanatarash
29. Banky Atmosphere

No comments: