Tuesday, October 10, 2006

1,000 titles booklet COMPLETED!!!


Finally finished! Please go to http://www.fluxdesignworks.com/home/home.html and go the bottom right corner under links and just click-hold the link that says "1,000 titles download" and save as a pdf or you can open it in a browser by double clicking it. If you're cool and have a Mac, you can open it with either Acrobat or Preview. If you have a PC you can probably only use Acrobat, which sucks.

This was a really fun project and I am already working on another 1,000 titles. I gave the titles to my friend, Tyler Landry in PEI to see what he comes up with for illustrations of these titles. We're hoping the next step may be a huge book with my titles and his illustrations. It may just be one of the most bizarre creations ever. I'm looking forward to seeing some of his drawings.

Anyway, let me know if there are any typos, or corrections I should make with the credits or the notes. I'm not the greatest proofreader, so there may be a few errors. On the other hand, it may be difficult to tell anyway, because some of the titles are deliberately spelled wrong.

Enjoy! Comments are always welcome of course!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, the titles are the boss's ass. imagery spilling out of my brain-parts.

life is sometimes very good.

Flux Design said...

tanks tanks tanks... I got another 100 finished. I think I'm just going to make this a lifelong project and eventually just release this massive titles book when I'm 70...

Anonymous said...

the boss's ass. That's a good title, too.