Monday, May 22, 2006

Layers Magazine


Just some news that my work is going to appear in the July/August issue of LAYERS magazine, the "how-to magazine for everything Adobe". This is the same company that publishes PHOTOSHOP USER magazine. This'll be the 5th time my work has been published in a magazine, but the first time to be in a U.S. Magazine. Anyway, please look for it when it comes out. For those of you who live in Japan, I guess it may be hard to find. They're sending me copies, so that's the only way I can see it. By the way, the cover pictured here is not the cover for the July/August issue, it's only used for a reference point. Cheers...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awright!!! I'll look for it and add it to the collection.

Chiputneticook Charlie said...

Hey Mitch! Congrats on Layers!
I like your blog. Good commentary. Got the link from Odie-Gazon-Gareth...
I think I remember Pete Cluff saying you were in Japan. I guess he was right!!!!

It's me! Ryan! I'm in Taiwan! You remember back in '96 me , you, Pete and Pete Mar went down to Plattsburgh for the Clifford Ball?!?

10 years ago in August!!!! Assface!!!!

Flux Design said...

Yeah, of course I remember you dude. I was thinking about you the other day because I actually stumbled accross a bootleg soundboard recording of the Clifford Ball show at King Kong records here in Osaka, so listening to it brough back lots of memories. I think all of us were pretty zipped, so I actually remember little about the show, I just remember laughing like a loon after taking those shrooms. They were good! Those were the days.

Anyway, how's Taiwan? I hope to make a trip over there someday, I have a few friends there. Hope you can make it to Japan sometime. What's your fuckin' email anyway?

Rye said...

we were indeed very young and very zipped. Taiwan's great. Love it.
Pete Mar actually came for a visit about a year ago this week.

email me at luoruian@gmail.com