Saturday, March 25, 2006

GI Mitch


Who's that fag in the gay army uniform in the 2nd row, 3rd from the left? That's me, you pricks! Yeah, it still seems like a dream that I was in the militia for a year. I actually had a lot of fun, met some crazy fuckers, a few long-term friends even. But when I look back at photo this I have to laugh. Jesus, now you'd have to force me to eat raw rats before I'd ever join the army again. Nope, no way, no how.

What a sad looking bunch we were. If we ever DID have to go to war w'ed be a pretty pathetic bumch of grunts, probably end up blowing each other up before we even reached the enemy. All our superiors were a bunch of drunks and most of the regiment couldn't even figure out simple gun drills (including me). I think a few of these people went on to have careers in the military. Well hats off to you, good luck not blowing yourself up with a grenade.

And I'd also like to give Mr. Bush a big hug for killing and torturing so many innocent people and also trying to drag Canada into their fucking problems. Thanks. I'll buy you a cheeseburger next time I'm in town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weird, I totally thought that the guy second from the right in that same row was you. The one with the pedophile 'stache. Dang there are some ugly fuckers in this picture. Funny how only the most retarded looking ones are smiling. Maybe they know something know one else does. Something about the true nature of the mission. The implications of the mission.... They're there.