Monday, December 19, 2005

MORTALIZED!!!!!!!!!

I recently met a fucking cool grindcore band, MORTALIZED, really nice guys. They played on a bill with 20 other bands this past weekend at a club in Shinsaibashi. Anyway, their singer is quitting in March, so I may possibly be joining them as the new screamer. Not 100% sure yet. I'm going to start rehearsals with them next month and see how it goes. Thanks to Chu from Corrupted for letting me into the show for free, even after I paid. All in all, it ws a grind freak's dream on Sunday. 20 bands in about 4 hours. Pretty exhausting. Discovered some really cool new acts though, namely Zagio Evha. The frontman is fucking insane! One of the most energetic, intense performances I've ever seen. Bastarbation was also great. Really tight. Corrupted played a surprisingly short se, but still awesome. Fortitude was also a good set. There was also a performance by this solo noise guy who just went apeshit for about 10 minutes, but I don't remember what his stage name was. He was definitely a standout. Put it this way, he gave Masonna a run for his money.

Anyhow, really looking forward to jamming with the guys in Mortalized.

No comments: