Thursday, April 19, 2007

and the MOTHER OF THE YEAR award goes to...

...whoever the stupid bitch was that left this kid outside in his stroller outside a record store. I was at King Kong records, noticed that this kid was sleeping, but no mom or dad in sight. OK. I was in the store for about 20-30 minutes, came back out, the kid still out like a light, but no one watching him. I just wonder what kind of fuckstick leaves their kid unattended for 30 minutes. In a pretty sketchy area too, Ame-Mura. I guess many people do recently. It seems to be the "in" thing to dump unborn babies in an empty toilet stall or garbage bin, or leave 3 year old kids home for 5 months by themselves. Fuck. If you don't want your kid, give it up for adoption. Don't bring up another little fucker with no manners to become another piece of shit just like you. Eat shit, mom. Then eat more shit.

key vocabulary highlighted in red

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, but how do you know it was a real kid and not made of wax? Eh smart guy? Eh? That is a fuckin' wax kid right there or I have 3 anuses.

Also, dumping unborn babies in toilets or garbages is fine. It's the born ones that don't like it very much.

And one other thing, I was fine chilling out alone at the age of 3. I'm not especially smart or gifted either, so how do you explain that? I sure can't.

Get your facts straight before you go slagging fuckstick shit moms. Would you rather be orhpaned or neglected? Fuck orphanages, I heard they're cold with bad food. I'd rather have a chilled out mom with a wax kid. I'd be wax.

Oh and also taking a picture of the wax kid instead of leaving some money in its lap is lame. You probably pissed on it too you fuckin' peasant. Maybe melted it a bit with your lighter.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you fuckin' melted it a bit with your HOT STINGING PISS!!!!!

fuckhead earlier needs to learn how to spell "orphaned". He spelled "orphanages" right, but fucked up with "orhpaned". Dumb shitfuck waxen cocksucker.

Anonymous said...

Rotten-Man is the dumbest fucking idea ever. No one will like it.

Anonymous said...

i like sluts