Saturday, January 27, 2007

OOEYEOO Eye Remix

Well, I took a chance on this knowing it was probably not going to be very good. And you know what? I was right! It's EYE's remix of some tunes from OOIOO's Taiga CD. If you like techno music, you'll love it, but if you're a fan of the old EYE, don't bother with this. I mean, it's not bad, it's just not that good either. Cool artwork. DJ Pica Pica Pica was pretty decent for a DJ album, it had some interesting twists and went many places, but this one just ain't happening for me. I don't understand the rave reviews this has received so far. It's good that EYE has gone into different directions, but I never thought he would get so heavily into the rave thing. Anyway, BOREDOMS (Voordoms) Super Roots 9 is coming out next month, let's hope it kicks more ass than this. Hopefully it's better than Seadrum/House of Sun too, which was a major dissapointment for me.

No comments: