Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Snazzy couple of the year

This is one of a few shots we had taken a few weeks ago. Pretty sexy couple, huh? We got 22 shots in total, so I'll post more later.

This will be my last blog for a few weeks as I'm off to Canada today for Christmas and New Year for a couple of weeks, then I'm going to Vancouver to hang out with some people. Also going to be recording tracks for the upcoming, eagerly anticipated (by Kelly Churko anyway) follow-up to CCBE's first album "Googoplex Goblets of Goatseed". The album will be title "The Wizened", hopefully we'll have time to record tracks for the 3rd CD as well.

So, I'll post some stuff when I get back. Everyone have a great Christmas and New Year. Drink, fuck and be merry!!! Cheers!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mitch, great shot of you & your wife! :) you look like a samurai!